Take advantage of this leadership opportunity for our Transportation group in Los Angeles! MNS provides a solid foundation for an innovative, entrepreneurial, and strategic partner to step in, maintain, and grow our emerging LA presence. Build and maintain client relationships while managing highway, bridge, rail, traffic planning, and other projects related LA’s growing transportation needs. Enjoy the resources of successful business development and marketing teams to assure your success. Execute and mentor your professional team!
Contact Marylou Pritchard: 805-456-3532 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Confidential inquiries are welcome!
MNS Engineers, Inc. provides comprehensive infrastructure services, including engineering, surveying, and construction management to the Transportation, Water and Government Services markets in California. Visit our website and social media outlets to learn more about our company!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* With CEO and other firm managers, develop, implement and monitor strategic plans, staffing plans and performance metrics for the transportation market sector.
* With Business Development Director and other firm managers, establish contacts and build relationships with existing clients and prospective clients.
* Lead and manage transportation projects.
* Use creativity, foresight, and mature judgment to anticipate and solve unprecedented problems.
* Make decisions and recommendations that are authoritative and have an important impact on extensive organizational activities.
* Set priorities for and reconcile directions from competing interests.
* Develop standards and guidelines.
* Supervise several organizational segments or teams.
* Recommend facilities, personnel, and funds required to carry out programs.
* Oversee the technical, legal, and financial issues of an entire program.
* Determine program objectives and requirements.
* 15 years of experience
* B.S in Civil Engineering
* CA Professional Engineer (PE). TE highly desired.
* Prior experience on large-scale Caltrans, highway, rail, and/or similar transportation projects.
* Must have existing contacts and client relationships in the Los Angeles area.
We commit to improvement processes with the belief that our employees are our greatest resource. We nurture a culture where each individual’s abilities, experience and style are encouraged, rewarded, valued and shared in a way that strengthens the overall outcome of each discipline. On a personal level, we host annual events and encourage other activities for FUN and to serve the community!
We offer one of the most over-all competitive benefit packages in the industry that includes 100% of each employee’s health, vision, dental and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability benefit, 401(k) contribution match, tuition reimbursement (for career path), and many other benefits.
We make a difference in people’s lives every day. Our commitment to steady growth has allowed us to confidently celebrate over 55 years of past service as we prepare for 55 more!
MNS Engineers, Inc. (MNS) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MNS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MNS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.