Take advantage of this leadership opportunity for our Transportation group in Los Angeles! MNS provides a solid foundation for a skilled Civil/Transportation Engineer to maintain, and grow our emerging LA presence by delivering well managed projects to our clientele. Build and maintain client relationships while delivering highway, bridge, rail, transit, traffic planning, and other projects related LA’s growing transportation needs. Mentor and engage your professional team!
Contact Marylou Pritchard: 805-456-3532 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Confidential inquiries are welcome!
MNS Engineers, Inc. provides comprehensive infrastructure services, including engineering, surveying, and construction management to the Transportation, Water and Government Services markets in California. Visit our website and social media outlets to learn more about our company!
- Guide and mentor design staff while managing multi-disciplined project teams.
- Manage financial outcomes of projects by developing and monitoring project resource management plans.
- Collaborate to constructively respond to SOQs, RPSs.
- Develop proposals, budgets and schedules for potential projects.
- Lead and manage transportation projects; collaborate with company leaders to identify staffing and training needs.
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgment so as to anticipate and solve unprecedented problems.
- Make decisions and recommendations that are authoritative and have an important impact on project outcomes.
- Set priorities for and reconcile directions from competing interests.
- Develop standards and guidelines.
- Execute and deliver traffic analysis and planning studies.
- Engage team members across multiple office locations and disciplines for successful project delivery.
- Recommend facilities, personnel, training needs, and funds required to carry out programs.
- Oversee the technical, legal, and financial issues of project execution and delivery.
- Engage in developing department program objectives and requirements.
- 10 years of experience, minimum.
- B.S in Civil Engineering.
- CA Professional Engineer (PE). TE highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Extensive prior experience on large-scale Caltrans, highway, rail, and/or similar transportation projects.
- Strong working knowledge and application of Caltrans and L.A. area agency procedures and standards.
We commit to improvement processes with the belief that our employees are our greatest resource. We nurture a culture where each individual’s abilities, experience and style are encouraged, rewarded, valued and shared in a way that strengthens the overall outcome of each discipline. On a personal level, we host annual events and encourage other activities for FUN and to serve the community!
We offer one of the most over-all competitive benefit packages in the industry that includes 100% of each employee’s health, vision, dental and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability benefit, 401(k) contribution match, tuition reimbursement (for career path), and many other benefits.
We make a difference in people’s lives every day. Our commitment to steady growth has allowed us to confidently celebrate over 55 years of past service as we prepare for 55 more! We look forward to talking to you.